• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Audited

mrd362

Yes, I am really a penguin who codes.
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
CCO Practicoder
If I do get Audited, do they need the original document or is a copy good? My plan is to scan in paper document onto my computer so I always have it, but I want to know if I still need the original or if i can throw it away because it is in my computer. It will be on the cloud so I can get it on a different computer.

mrd362

Yes, I am really a penguin who codes.
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
CCO Practicoder
That what I thought. I just want to make sure. Thanks for giving me that link.

Sharon Clarke

Blitzer
I am being audited and I do have my certificates. What I don't have is the required "synopsis" of the Q&A webinars. I admit I did not take notes. Never considered I would need the content for auditing purposes?
I attended May, June, Aug, Sept 2013 Q & A Webinars. Any suggestions on what to put for the required synopsis? I think more that Q & A webinar is expected??

Thank you!

Sharon Clarke

Blitzer
(RIF) Reading is Fundamental - we always tell us kids this when they ask questions and the answer is right there in black and white. Sorry, :( If it is a live webinar it appears the certificate is satisfactory.

Thanks!

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
I am being audited and I do have my certificates. What I don't have is the required "synopsis" of the Q&A webinars. I admit I did not take notes. Never considered I would need the content for auditing purposes?
I attended May, June, Aug, Sept 2013 Q & A Webinars. Any suggestions on what to put for the required synopsis? I think more that Q & A webinar is expected??

Thank you!
Oh wow ---I didn't know that would be required----did it work out -- did you get the information you need?

I got audited once. I had completed several webinars on various websites such as CMS. All I had to do was email them copies of all the certificates I had and everything was fine.